When someone says March Madness what do you think about? Some will think of the month when winter turns to spring, others talk about the upcoming NFL Draft but, most will presume I'm speaking of the popular NCAA Basketball Tournament.
The NCAA Tournament is defiantly a fascinating thing. Millions play around with their brackets each year thinking this is the year they have come up with the unthinkable perfect bracket. Now, only a few days after opening tip off, most have lost all hope in their dreams and have moved on. STOP, you don't need to move on because another NCAA Tournament is just around the corner. Yes, March 27th begins the NCAA Hockey Tournament.
To enjoy watching the tournament you will need to follow the key concept below...
Lets get one thing straight as much as I love hockey I cannot compare these two college tournaments and it is ridiculous if anyone does. NCAA Hockey Division I has only 59 teams while, 65 compete in the basketball super tournament. In order to enjoy the Frozen Four you will have to forget the Final Four. It is easy to enjoy the 16 team tournament as it is.
Stay tuned to The Ultimate Hockey Source and I will give predications and analysis on the tournament. Leave a comment or email at azg442@yahoo.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment